AORUS GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti 11G Extreme
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR6 352-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE Stack 3X 100mm Fan Cooling System with RGB light reinvented
- 7 Video Outputs
- Metal Back Plate with RGB AORUS LOGO Illumination
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 16+3 Power Phases
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
- Graphics Processing: GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti
- Core Clock: 1770 MHz (Reference Card : 1545 MHz)
- RTX-OPS: 81
- CUDA® Cores: 4352
- Memory Clock: 14140 MHz
- Memory Size: 11 GB
- Memory Type: GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 352 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 616 GB/s
- Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
- Multi-view: 4
- Card size: H=59.9 L=290 W=134.31 mm
- PCB Form: ATX
- DirectX: 12
- OpenGL: 4.5
- Recommended PSU: 750W ( With Two 8-Pin EXTERNAL POWER CONNECTOR)
- SLI support: 2-way NVIDIA NVLINKTM
- 1. AORUS VGA holder
- 2. AORUS metal sticker
- 3. Quick guide
- 4. 4-year warranty registration
- 5. I/O guide
- 6. Driver CD
- I/O: DisplayPort 1.4 x3, HDMI 2.0b x3, USB Type-C ™ (support VirtualLinkTM) x1
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
1. Outputs are automatically detected when the PC is restarted, no further setup is required.
2. If the A1 area and the A2 area are each connected to the display at the same time, the A1 area will not be activated.
3. If the graphics card output is changed from A1 to A2 or from A2 to A1, you must restart the computer to complete the switch.
4. The GPU supports up to 4 different views.