Logitech Gaming Surround Headset G433 Headset 7.1 channel
ADVANCED GAMING AUDIO
Hear Everything, Play Everywhere
PC gamers expect immersive audio performance. And for good reason, as each new title brings ever greater sound design. G433 is a new breed of headset with advanced Pro-G™ drivers and DTS Headphone:X® positional surround sound for immersive gaming. G433 packs a huge punch in a featherweight, comfortable and durable build.
Experience incredible 7.1 surround sound with DTS Headphone:X Surround Sound, creating precise and accurate in-game spatial awareness, allowing you to clearly hear enemies sneaking around or special ability cues. Customize each directional channel using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). You can even program different sound profiles for each game. You’ll need to connect to your PC through the included USB digital audio converter (DAC) to activate DTS Headphone:X.1Virtual 7.1 Surround only on PC and requires use of USB wireless. Stereo on consoles, smartphones and tablets using 3.5 mm analog output. Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input.
PRO-G™ AUDIO DRIVERS
Pro-G drivers produce booming bass and clear highs thanks to hybrid-mesh construction that drastically reduce distortion. G433 ear cups also feature an acoustic port positioned behind the driver for even more dynamic, spatial sound.
Works with PC, PS4®, Xbox® One, Nintendo® Switch™, smartphones and tablets. G433 comes with two separate audio cables to optimally connect and perform on essentially all gaming devices.2Virtual 7.1 Surround only on PC and requires use of USB wireless. Stereo on consoles, smartphones and tablets using 3.5 mm analog output. Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input.
CERTIFIED VOICE CHAT
The noise-cancelling boom microphone with micro-pop filter is designed for clarity in comms and chat. G433 is Discord certified guaranteeing crystal-clear communication performance.
LIGHTWEIGHT, INCREDIBLY STRONG
Weighing in at 259 g, G433 is comprised of lightweight, glass-fiber injected polycarbonate, stainless steel and TR-90 nylon. Featuring sports-mesh ear pads that surround the ear and provide just the right amount of force to stay firmly in place and comfortably breathable. Bonus extra-soft microfiber ear pads are also included for your choice in style and comfort.
G433 comes fully equipped and fully modular. The detachable boom mic and swappable cables quickly transform G433 from PC/console mode to mobile/on-the-move mode. This is an agile headset that games wherever life takes you.
IN THE BOX
- G433 wired gaming headset
- USB DAC with 3.5 mm, 4-pole output
- Detachable microphone boom with micro pop filter
- Console/PC cable with inline controls
- PC splitter for separate mic and headphone jacks
- Mobile cable with inline controls and mic
- Additional microfiber ear pads
- Headset carrying bag
- Accessories case (Blue Camo only)
- User documentation
- Length: 172 mm
- Width: 81.7 mm
- Height: 182 mm
- Weight (w/o cable): 259 g
- USB DAC: 160 mm
- PC Cable Length: 2 m
- Mobile Cable Length: 1.5 m
- Driver: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 107dB@1KHz SPL 30mW/1cm
- Cable length: 2m
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Size: 4mm
- Frequency response: 100Hz-10KHz
- USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile
- Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.10 or later, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, tablets and mobile
- (Optional) Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software and 7.1 DTS Headphone:X software installation3Virtual 7.1 Surround only on PC and requires use of USB DAC. Stereo on consoles, smartphones and tablets using 3.5 mm analog output. Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input.
- PC, PC VR ｜ 7.1 Surround4Virtual 7.1 Surround only on PC and requires use of USB wireless. Stereo on consoles, smartphones and tablets using 3.5 mm analog output. Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input. , via USB Stereo via 3.5 mm
- PS4 ｜Stereo via 3.5 mm
- Xbox® One ｜Stereo via 3.5 mm
- Nintendo® Switch™ ｜Stereo via 3.5 mm
- Apple® ｜ Stereo via 3.5 mm
- Mobile | Stereo via 3.5 mm