Kingston MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-I 128GB
- Model: SDC10G2/128GB
- Capacities: 128GB
- Performance: 45MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: exFAT
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime
Kingston’s microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I card features Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write, making it ideal for photographers who shoot everything from still images to kids and pets in motion. It’s also ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to the Class 4 card.
The smallest SD card available, microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter for standard size SDHC/SDXC host devices.
Designed to withstand harsh environments, this versatile card is tested to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof. Provide space for thousands of hi-res photos and hours of video.