DELTA RGB DDR4 GAMING MEMORY 2666
- Full frame 120° ultra wide angle lighting
- Built-in Force Flow RGB lighting effect
- Aluminum alloy heat spreader with asymmetric minimalist design
- Supports T-FORCE BLITZ control (Beta version)
- Supports ASUS Aura Sync software synchronization
- Latest JEDEC RC 2.0 PCB
- Energy saving 1.2V~1.4V ultra low working voltage
- Supports XMP2.0 one-click overclocking technology
- QVL approved by all mainstream motherboard manufacturers
- Supports T-FORCE BLITZ, ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome Sync
- Product Description: Team T-Force DELTA RGB - DDR4 - 16 GB: 2 x 8 GB - DIMM 288-pin - unbuffered
- Product Type: RAM memory
- Capacity: 16 GB: 2 x 8 GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM - DIMM 288-pin
- Upgrade Type: Generic
- Data Integrity Check: Non-ECC
- Speed: 2666 MHz (PC4-21300)
- Latency Timings: CL15 (15-17-17-35)
- Features: Aluminium heat spreader, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 2.0), asymmetrical heatspreader, Force Flow RGB lighting effect, 120° angle luminous area, ASUS Aura Sync support, T-FORCE Blitz control support, unbuffered
- Voltage: 1.2 V
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Form Factor: DIMM 288-pin
- Colour: White
- Limited lifetime warranty
Pursuing the perfect revolution
TEAMGROUP T-FORCE gaming series once again released the all new luminous memory module – DELTA RGB. The R on the heat spreader represents Revolution, and also stands for creative concept with an uncompromised spirit. The heat spreader is built with lighter, thinner and high quality metal material. The colorful light changes make the hollow “R” on the front even more stereoscopic, and echo the ultra wide angle luminous area. The extraordinary Revolution will provide players a new experience never seen before.
Full color, dazzling and 120° ultra wide angle force flow lighting effect
DELTA RGB is using full color, dazzling RGB LED lighting with force flow effect. Like a Jedi holding the lightsaber, players can be invincible in the gaming world. T-FORCE LOGO is like a warrior’s badge, standing still in the changing lights. The full frame, 120° ultra wide angle luminous area at the top emits colorful bright light. The color of the light changes smoothly to provide players an unparalleled visual feast, no matter it is day or night.
Asymmetric minimalist design
The one piece, geometric line design makes the heat spreader looks simple but energetic, and the Cubist style in the new art movement is also presented, which is a perfect combination of technology and aesthetics. The embossed lines on the surface not only increase the heat dissipation area and also effectively enhance cooling of the memory module, so the quality of the operation can be finely stabilized.
[ REVIEWS ]
- tom's Hardware "EDITOR APPROVED Award"
- TECH POWER UP "EDITOR'S CHOICE Award"
- VORTEZ "PREMIUM Award" & "AMAZING VALUE Award"