Part of the ever-expanding SmartLife range, this Nedis® Wireless Smart Bulb (GU10 Two-Legged Fitting) allows you to control its colour and brightness remotely through your phone, tablet, PC or voice (using Amazon Alexa or Google Home).
Change its brightness and colour
This bulb can be altered to suit your mood. It offers brightness settings up to 380 lumens (the equivalent of a traditional 40W bulb) and can be turned into any colouras well as a warm shade of white.
You can easily connect it wirelessly to your network using your Wi-Fi router. An intuitive app enables you to set time schedules and pair it to other products from our Nedis®SmartLife range to create your own connected smart home system.
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products - such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app. With voice control features supported by Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and no need for anything more than your existing Wi-Fi network, this is the connected, smart home made simple.
Whether you're looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
- Change the colour to match your current mood
- Set the brightness up to 380 lumens – similar to a traditional 40W bulb
- Remotely control the light – with your connected devices or voice
- Can be scheduled to turn on and paired to operate automatically with other smart appliances and fixtures
- Rated luminous flux 380 lm
- Wireless technology Wi-Fi
- Diameter 50 mm
- Light colour
- Dimmable White
- Warm White
- Base GU10
- Input voltage 220 - 240 VAC
- Wattage 4.5 W
- Wattage equivalent 35 W
- Colour temperature RGB + 2700 K
- Rated life time of lamp 25000 h
- Energy class A+
- Energy consumption per 1000 h 4.5 kWh
- Antenna gain 3 dBi
- App available for Android™ & iOS
- Colour rendering index (Ra) 80
- Compatible with Nedis® SmartLife
- Frequency range 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz
- Max. radio transmit power 20 dBm
- Operating temperature -20 - 45 °C
- Overall length 70 mm
- Programming functions
- Switch on
- Switch off
- Switch on with time delay
- Switch off with time delay
Quick start guide