ICY BOX IB-241WP - External USB 3.0 enclosure for 2.5" SATA HDDs/SSDs with write-protection-switch
• USB 3.0 host interface 5 Gbit/s
• Compact aluminum enclosure
• Support SATA III 6 Gbit/s and USB 3.0 UASP
• LED Display for power and HDD access
• HDD up to 9.5 mm height, capacity not limited
• Supports: PC & Mac
• Plug & Play and Hot Swap
• Connector: USB 3.0 micro-B on the enclosure and USB 3.0 Type-A to the PC
• Switch for write protection - against data loss / virus infection
Prevents the data loss and manipulation!
The write protection switch on the rear of the drive is a new feature, preventing the accidental deletion of data. It works in a similar way to the write protection switch on a SD card.
When data protection is activated, data can only be read and copied but not written, deleted or modified. Only when data protection is turned off files can be modified or copied to the disk normally. This feature has become increasingly important to most users due to the increasing proliferation of computer viruses over the network. With the IB-241WP, you no longer have to worry about keeping your data safe.