What is Chromecast Audio?
- Chromecast Audio is a small media streaming device that plugs into the AUX input of your speaker, making your speaker Wi-Fi enabled.
- Once set up, simply use your iPhone®, iPad®, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop, or Chromebook to stream your favorite tunes to the best speakers in the house.
- Dimensions & Weight: 2.04 in L • 2.04 in H
- Color: Black
- Audio: 24-bit/96KHzWireless
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Power: 5V, 1A power suppl
- Ports & Connectors: 3.5 mm jack • Micro-USB
- Supported Operating Systems: Android • iOS • Mac • Windows
What's in the box
- Chromecast Audio
- Stereo 3.5 mm analog audio cable
- Power cable
- Power adapter
Easily stream music to your speakers
Tap the Cast button from top mobile music apps to hear your music instantly on the speakers. Then control the speakers right from your phone-- search, play, pause, queue songs and turn up the volume-- anywhere in the house.
Listen to your favorites, anytime
Enjoy over 30 million songs from music services like Pandora, Google Play Music, Spotify, and iHeartRadio. We're constantly adding new apps, so there's no end to the music, radio stations and podcasts you can enjoy.
Enjoy higher quality sound
Listen to your favorite artists the way they were meant to be heard. Chromecast Audio supports lossless high resolution audio, which is even better than CD quality sound. And your music streams from the cloud so you get continuous high-quality sound—even when you leave the room.
Play music everywhere with Multi-room
Multi-room lets you group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers.
Jam out to your music without interruption
Streaming won’t drain your battery or get in the way of other activities. Answer a call, surf the web, even leave the room—all without interrupting the tunes.
Plus, mirror any audio from your Android phone or your laptop
For apps that are not yet Cast-enabled or music stored on your device, you can mirror audio from your Android phone or tablet to the speaker. Or, use your laptop to mirror music and audio streaming websites from the Chrome browser.
Tap to party
Your friends and family can join in the fun, too. Anyone in the home can stream music to your speakers using their own phones—no additional setup or pairing required.